Good news, ladies! Love, Bonito, Southeast Asia’s largest omnichannel womenswear brand, is set to bring a one-of-a-kind physical shopping experience in the Philippines with the Love, Bonito On Wheels mobile pop-up series. Catch them at select malls in the Metro every weekend from November 5 to December 18 and try on their stylish pieces before purchase!
To make the experience more enjoyable, here’s a checklist of things that you shouldn’t miss:
- Step 1: Check out Love, Bonito’s collections
- Step 2: Try-on clothes at their fitting room
- Step 3: Enjoy drinks and snacks from Single Origin
- Step 4: Get freebies from Love, Bonito and their LBCommunity+ partners
- Step 5: Snap photos at their Instagrammable corners
- Step 6: Meet Love, Bonito’s first-ever Filipino celebrity ambassador
The pop-up experience was developed in response to the overwhelming demand for a Philippine location from its local fans and follows Love, Bonito’s recent rollout of its global brand refresh and new tagline, “Come Into Your Own”. Helping serve as the realization of Love, Bonito’s mission to inspire and empower women and become part of their personal journeys of self-discovery, the mobile pop-up series will allow customers to try-on Love, Bonito’s assortments for the first time since it started shipping to the Philippines in 2019. Designed to be an environment where consumers can find their new favorite pieces and experiment with different styles at their leisure, it will also allow shoppers to experience the brand in a comprehensive, hands-on way.
“This pop-up series is launched in recognition of the Philippine market’s demand for a physical Love, Bonito experience. While online shopping underwent a massive boom in recent years, we understand that our consumers now want to be able to go into a store and physically experience the brand beyond their screens, alongside the dynamic LBCommunity that has grown in the Philippines,” shares Love, Bonito’s co-founder Rachel Lim. “Love, Bonito On Wheels is more than a pop-up shop for us: it is an experience for women to be able to discover pieces that help them look and feel their best, and be empowered to have the confidence to live their best life.”
The Love, Bonito on Wheels mobile pop-up series will feature both best-selling pieces, as well as the brand’s latest collections including Staples, LYLAS, and the much-awaited Festive collection in December, allowing consumers to be able to understand the quality, design, and fit of the clothes in a much deeper way. In addition to the opportunity to try Love, Bonito pieces on in a thoughtfully-designed space, visitors will also be treated to exclusive promotions, giveaways, gifts, and lifestyle perks from partner brands like Single Origin.
- November 5-6, 2022 at the SM Mall of Asia Atrium (Operating Hours: 2PM – 10PM [Saturday]; 10AM – 10PM [Sunday])
- November 12-13 at the SM Megamall Mega Fashion Hall (Operating Hours: 10AM – 10PM)
- November 19-20 at the Uptown Mall BGC Entrance (Operating Hours: 10AM – 10PM)
- November 26-27 at the Uptown Mall BGC Entrance (Operating Hours: 10AM – 10PM)
- December 3-4 at the SM Megamall Mega Fashion Hall (Operating Hours: 10AM – 10PM)
- December 10-11 at the UP Town Center Katipunan (Operating Hours: 10AM – 8PM [Saturday]; 11AM – 9PM [Sunday] )
- December 17-18 at the SM Mall of Asia Atrium (Operating Hours: 10AM – 10PM)
See you there, ladies! Happy shopping!
For updates on our latest discoveries within (and outside) the Metro, don’t forget to follow Manila Millennial on Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram. Keep safe, everyone!
2 Replies to “Love, Bonito is coming to the Philippines and here’s what’s in store for us”
Omg wow this is great news , isa sa perfect brand ito nkakatuwa is coming na sila dito 😍
Woww this is great , thanks for sharing