It’s that time of the month again! Time to check out items that have been in our carts for a long time now. With overflowing deals, prizes, and surprises, spending for our family’s needs can be guilt-free! Plus, everyone can watch and take part of the fiesta-themed Shopee 6.6-7.7 Mid-Year Sale TV Special – the e-commerce platform’s biggest TV Show to date, broadcasted live from Araneta Coliseum by tuning in to GMA-7 and Shopee Live on June 6 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM. Until July 7 (yes, that’s one whole month), we’re all entitled to free shipping vouchers, daily Php 1 deals, up to 20% cashback and more. Terms and conditions apply, so make sure to read that part, too.
To ensure that everyone gets the chance to make the most out of this month’s special offerings, here’s a list of things to watch out for:
- Over Php 15 MILLION worth of prizes
- During the TV Special, viewers can catch three Shopee Shake sessions where they can win either Php 300,000 and a Chery Tiggo 2; Php 500,000 and a Chery Tiggo 2; or a BMW X3.
- One lucky Shopee Milyonaryo winner can claim the Php 1 million jackpot prize, plus a house and lot sponsored by Frontrow.
- Lastly, there will be over Php 7 million worth of vouchers from Shopee!
- Performances from a K-Pop group and local celebrities
- Shopee is bringing another K-Pop group onboard their star-studded TV Special! This time, the spotlight is on Korea’s rising boy group, Treasure, who will be performing their hits such as I Love You, MMM, and My Treasure. Expect to see local celebrities like Shopee brand ambassador Willie Revillame, Jennylyn Mercado, RHian Ramos, Michele Gumabao, Glaiza de Castro, Mikael Daez, Mark Herras, Gloc-9, Sef Cadayona, Skusta Clee, Flow G, Mark Maglasang, and John Lloyd Cruz – who is set to make his comeback after his 4-year hiatus from showbiz!
- Big promotions from brands
- Of course, there will be new batches of flash deals from go-to household, food, and tech brands like Huawei, Reckitt, GSK, Pampers, Domino’s, Bonchon, Century, SC Johnson, OPPO, Potato Corner, Globe, Smart, and Moonleaf.
- During the entire mid-year sale, you can also look forward to up to 90% OFF on brands like P&G Beauty, Olay, Nivea, Abott, Equal, Maybelline, Akari, Del Monte, Mentos and Chupa Chups, Colgate-Palmolive, Havaianas, Unilever Beauty, Vivo, Enfagrow, Deerma, Eufy, Soundcore, Tough Mama Appliances, INSPI, Shigetsu, Mikana, Organic Skin, Silver Kingdom, Lucky Silver, Crown Jewelry, Colourette, Revlon, Kleenfant, Organic, Crown, The SM Store, Ida Wallpaper, and Nestle.
- As always, there will still be free shipping with no minimum spend, daily piso deals, and 20% cashback on select categories.
- ShopeePay perks
- Users who will be paying via ShopeePay are also entitled to more perks such as a chance to win Php 20,000 for every Php 300 top-up starting June 5; free shipping with no minimum spend and up to 66% coins cashback on June 6; Php 10 worth of data for only Php 1 on June 6; up to 25% cashback on bills payments, and piso deals from brands such as McDonald’s, Jollibee, and Chowking!
- More voucher codes
- Whether you’re a Funko Pop, Nendoroid, Art Toys, or anime figures collector, we’ve also got you covered when it comes to vouchers up to 20% off. Here’s a quick list from our sleuthing around the app. Just make sure to read the T&Cs to know which shops accept them: TKBJUN21, TGCJUN21, JUJUTSUKAISEN, HOKAGE, BUTTER.
- In case toys, games, and collectibles are not your thing, there’s also another voucher you can use for any item on June 6: SPP2021FF66
For more information on the Shopee 6.6-7.7 Mid-Year Sale, visit https://shopee.ph/m/6-6. We deserve this after over a year of working hard amidst trying times. Happy shopping, everyone!