Consumer electronics manufacturer TCL — known for televisions, refrigerators and other home appliances — recently launched two new world-class innovative products that are set to make indoor living more comfortable for Filipinos. Last Saturday (September 24, 2022), TCL Philippines CEO Loyal Cheng officially announced the arrival of the TCL FreshIN Split Type Air Conditioner which takes pride in its QuadruPuri Filters, Air Engine, and Temperature Balancing features, as well as the 98-inch C735 QLED 4K TV model backed with IMAX enhancement, Dolby Vision IQ, Atmos, and Google TV.
TCL FreshIN Split Type Air Conditioner
TCL FreshIn Series may look like an ordinary air conditioner, but what differentiates it is its ability to transport the outdoor fresh air to indoors through its all-round fresh air system. Unlike conventional air conditioners, it is said to help increase the oxygen and humidity level for both our comfort and health. The FreshIn Series also has a patented blue wing fresh air module that generates micro positive pressure. This imports fresh air from outdoors through the QuadruPuri Filters and Heat Exchange layers to ensure that what goes indoors is clean, safe, and sufficient regardless of the outdoor environment. May it be freezing cold or super warm outside, this air conditioner can do all the filtering work for us! It lights up in blue to signal that fresh air is now entering your home or workspace.
- QuadruPuri Filters: An air purification system consisting of a preliminary filter, a silver ion antibacterial layer, a HEPA high-efficiency filter, and a high-density filter.
- High-powered Air Engine: It’s backed by a 60m3/h air engine for premium air cooling.
- Temperature Balancing: The air conditioner can intelligently adjust and control temperature fluctuations by warming up or cooling down the fresh air drawn by ±0.5°C from desired temperature to ensure the user’s maximum comfort.
- Smart Controls: Through the TCL Home App, users can control their air conditioner via a smartphone or TCL TV. Just enable simple voice commands through Google Assistant or Alexa!
The TCL FreshIN Series is now available in the Philippines for Php 60,995 (1.0HP) and Php 66,995 (1.5HP). To know which variant is best for your space, take note of the size of your room and ask a TCL staff for their recommendation before making a purchase.
TCL 98-inch C735 QLED 4K TV
Expanding and solidifying their stand in the Philippine market, TCL has leveled up from 75-inch TVs to a 98-inch QLED 4K TV! Dubbed as the C735 model, this Smart TV promises to deliver an immersive viewing experience, smoother visuals, and convenient gaming with its audio and visual features:
- Dolby Vision IQ: Enhances the appearance of Dolby-exclusive content through a wider range of colors, better contrast, and boosted brightness levels.
- ONKYO Sound with Dolby Atmos: Acoustically designed for sound clarity and precision, this duo brings every sound to life in rich clarity and depth. Good for watching concerts via your TV screens, too.
- Game Master Function: A game mode function which optimizes the display when playing video games. It allows all-in-one optimization, too.
- Game Bar: Shows real-time display statistics, aiming aids, toolbox functions, and quick setting dashboards for better personalization.
- MEMC and HDMI 2.1 Support: Both 120Hz Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation MEMC) and HDMI 2.1 are supported to help deliver the best possible imagery and audio for TV and multimedia.
The 98-inch C735 retails at Php 349,995 and is now available in TCL stores nationwide.