News FLASH: A new courier and logistics service company called Flash Express Philippines has officially presented their full services to Filipinos through a grand launch and press conference last Monday (November 29, 2021), together with TV host and entrepreneur Robi Domingo, who has been named as their official ambassador.
After recently signing a partnership with e-commerce platform Lazada, Flash Express aims to speedily assist Filipinos with their immediate shipping concerns and business owners in maximizing their business potential through fast delivery service, round-the-clock customer service, 365 days operations, and wider delivery points coverage.
“Flash Express is definitely ready to serve the Filipinos after months of strategic preparations. In just three months, we were able to make our services available to Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. In fact, we are already in our next stage plan of offering more of our e-commerce and logistics businesses. Now that we are done establishing our Express services, we are gearing toward making Flash Home available and operational to complement our Express services”, shares Flash Express Philippines General Manager John de Guzman-Tarampi.
Tarampi, together with the whole Flash Express team, is confident that they are more than ready to serve the country with their advanced logistics equipment, technology, manpower, and over 138 hubs and outlets nationwide.
WHAT SERVICES CAN BE AVAILED?
- Business to Business (B2B): They offer a wide range of B2B solutions to incorporate logistic services into businesses. Aside from efficient pickup, delivery, tracking, and billing, Flash Express promises to give users access to the latest technology to help businesses grow their sales further.
- Business to Customer (B2C): For online sellers or e-commerce platform owners, Flash Express also offers their services at a reduced cost. They have been serving online selling platforms, retails stores, and other markets in the country since they started in August 2021.
- Customer to Customer (C2C): Just in time for Christmas gift-giving, Flash Express has introduced their door-to-door delivery and pick-up service nationwide for individual shipping. This also comes with parcel notification and tracking!
- Next-Day Service: Although next-day delivery is only available within NCR, Flash Express offers cost-effective and faster services, which can be tracked online via their app and webpage any time, any day.
- Weekend Delivery: For Busy Bees who only have weekends to send out products, Flash Express offers parcel delivery every Saturday and Sunday — including holidays!
HOW TO ACCESS FLASH EXPRESS?
Flash Express is now accessible through their website at flashexpress.ph and mobile app, downloadable via Google Play and Apple App Store. All you need to do is to sign up for an account, select the service that you want to avail, check shipping rates, and schedule your item/s for pickup. You can also track parcels through Flash Express’ Track & Trace tab available via app and website.
For those who will be downloading the app soon, Flash Express Philippines is currently offering discounts through their Refer and Earn promo, which will run until December 31, 2021. More details below:
Ready to ship those parcels in time for Christmas? #BahalaNaSiFlashDyan!