Going cashless is easier than what most people think. With a PayMaya app and at least two valid IDs to activate your account, anyone can already #ScanToPay and use a digital card which can already be used for transactions that require a credit card (as long as you have enough money in it)!
To make things more convenient for Filipinos, digital financial services leader PayMaya Philippines and convenience store chain Ministop entered a partnership so customers can avail of the Add Money service at more than half of Ministop stores by the end of 2020. That’s over 500 stores nationwide! Plus, every ‘Add Money’ transaction to load up your account via Ministop will be free of charge until December 2020.
To add money to your PayMaya account via Ministop, here’s what you need to do:
1. Log in to the PayMaya app and tap “Add Money” on the home screen.
2. Select the Ministop logo.
3. Enter the amount to be added (minimum of P100), then tap“Continue.”A barcode will be generated on the screen.
4. Go to the nearest Ministop store and tell the cashier to add money to the user’s PayMaya account.
5. Present the generated barcode, pay the amount, and wait for a confirmation SMS.
Aside from being able to fund PayMaya accounts more conveniently, PayMaya account holders can already pay for Ministop purchases in a safer contactless way via PayMaya QR.
HOW TO GET A PAYMAYA ACCOUNT
Getting a PayMaya account so you can go cashless is very easy. Just download the PayMaya app at the Android Playstore or iOS App Store and register for a PayMaya account so you can find out what it’s like to shop with the fastest, safest, and most rewarding, way to pay for anything online and in stores! Just remember that you’ll need two valid IDs listed under their requirements in order to verify your account.
For more details about their exclusive deals, you can also visit www.paymaya.com/deals.