One of the many things that this pandemic has taught me is the importance of going cashless and the various options that I never knew I had. Since more and more people and businesses are considering this payment option, here’s a quick guide on how you can transfer money from PayMaya to Smart Padala or Pera Hub to Smart Padala.
PayMaya is an app that you can use to send money to other Paymaya users, bank accounts via Instapay, and to Smart Padala agents nationwide without needing to leave the comfort of your own home. On the other hand, the Pera Hub app is something that you can use to skip long lines if you still prefer visiting a branch to pay/claim your remittance. They have over 2,700 PeraHub branches nationwide so it’s easier to send remittances to Smart Padala agents in different neighborhoods.
PAYMAYA TO SMART PADALA
- Log in to your PayMaya account and select “Send Money”.
- Key in the recipient’s mobile number or just select the number from your Contacts list.
- Input the amount to send and click on “Continue”.
- Review your Send Money transaction details before hitting “Send”!
- Wait for PayMaya’s confirmation via SMS.
PERA HUB TO SMART PADALA
- Go to the nearest Pera Hub branch and fill out the transaction slip OR fill out the information via your app.
- Hand over the filled-out transaction slip, a valid ID, the funds for sending, along with the service fee OR just show the form you’ve filled out via app to their staff.
- Once the transaction is successful, an SMS with the reference number will be received, which will then be forwarded to the recipient.
This way, it would be easier for us to send payments or even share monetary gifts to family, friends, or even charities while limiting our movements around the Metro during quarantine period.