With the continuous price increase of gas and other commodities in 2022, Netflix is set to take us back to 1988 on August 26 by bringing back 80s culture and offering gas at ONLY PHP 7 PER LITER! Even though it seems too good to be true, this is no joke. This publicity stunt, created with the help of SEAOIL as their fuel provider, is in line with the release of the new Netlflix K-Movie called Seoul Vibe.
While we’re waiting for the release of the said film, here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can avail of the 7-peso gas from the Seoul Vibe Gas Station in Quezon Ave. You have to prepare for it ahead of time as they have limited stocks and those that manage to book a slot are only entitled to up to 40 liters per car.
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE PROMO?
- Set your alarm to 6:00 PM on Thursday (August 25, 2022) and bookmark this website ASAP: https://www.seoulvibe1988.ph/
- Open the website at exactly 6:00 PM and select “Book a Sot”. Note that only one car is allowed per slot.
- Select August 26 and choose a timeslot (any time between 9AM – 7:30 PM).
- Fill out the form with your name/ name of the driver, your email address, vehicle plate number, and chosen fuel.
- Check your email to see if you made it to their cut-off!
- Once you receive confirmation, go to the Seoul Vibe Gas Station at your scheduled time so your slot won’t be forfeited. Prepare cash or card in advance!
Make sure to do all these steps as fast as you can because slots and stocks are limited. May the fastest
racers fingers win!
HOW TO GET THERE?
The limited-time offer can only be claimed at the Seoul Vibe Gas Station near MRT-3 Quezon Ave. Station’s Southbound lane. You may search for “Seoul Vibe Gas Station EDSA QC” via Waze or “Netflix Seoul Vibe Gas Station” via Google Maps.
For more details about the promo, visit their FAQs page here.
Seoul Vibe is a Netflix film about the baby-drivers of Sanggye-dong who aimed for the American dream during the 1988 Seoul Olympics. It stars Yoo Ah In (Hellbound), Ko Kyung-Pyo, Lee Kyoo-hyung, Park Ju-hyun (Extracurricular) and Ong Seong-wu.