Seeing hot air balloons up-close is an experience that I believe everyone should have. If you’re given the chance, riding one would even be way way better! I can still clearly remember the thrill of being so high up in the clouds and seeing seemingly small baskets floating in the sky. The annual Clark Hot Air Balloon Festival is definitely one for the books, if only it wasn’t that far up north! If you’re heading to the fest this June, I would highly suggest that you book an Airbnb nearby so your energy won’t be drained prior the event. Believe me, I’ve tried commuting to Pampanga from the Metro a lot of times already!
There are a lot of unique pool houses and beautifully-designed houses to choose from for an overnight (or longer) stay in Pampanga. With Airbnb’s redesigned browsing experience through Airbnb Categories, it’s now way easier to discover these unique homes you didn’t know existed, too. Here’s a list of recommended places from our friends at Airbnb:
Pool houses for staycations
- After soaking up good music and food at the fest, spend your well-deserved leisure time at Casa Buena de Bacolor — a cozy Japanese-style villa with a stunning private pool. Bonus: it comes with a dedicated workspace with a stable connection, if you’re planning to stay a little longer and bring work with you.
- Another pool house in Pampanga is The Pad Prime Villa. A minimalist retreat conveniently located near malls and restaurants, it boasts a newly-built swimming pool and all of the amenities of modern living.
- Looking forward to sharing gorgeous shots from the festival on your socials? Why not book an equally stunning Airbnb Stay for more aesthetic photos? Stay at The Pad Heritage Glasshouse, a Thai-inspired glasshouse with a large saltwater pool. The house has high ceilings and airy interiors with capiz windows reminiscent of old Filipino homes.
- Contemporary vacation house Mi Casa es Tu Casa offers classy interiors, modern facilities, and an expansive space perfect for families. Guests often rave about its very attentive and accommodating Host.
Nature escapes for longer getaways
- If you’re eyeing staying a little longer in the province, Pampanga’s hidden farmhouses might be the perfect choice! This Exclusive Farm House tucked in the heart of Angeles is wrapped in luscious greenery and nestled in the midst of a three-hectare orchard. It’s spacious enough for large groups yet provides a slice of privacy.
- La Casa Exclusive Lake Farm is another dreamy farm stay in Pampanga. This stay is the very picture of serenity: it houses two rustic cottages, a spacious garden, small tents, hammocks, a swimming pool, and a lake filled with floating lilies.
All Airbnb Stays come with AirCover — the most comprehensive protection in travel and included for free in every stay. Find the full details here on how your Airbnb booking is protected for an enjoyable and hassle-free staycation in Pampanga.
*Photos courtesy of Airbnb