It’s the most wonderful time of the year, indeed! Crazy discounts are up for grabs at Markdown Madness from November 22-25, 11 AM to 5 PM at the Glorietta 4 Activity Center in Makati City. We heard that our favorite footwear brands such as Keds, Sperry, Skechers, Saucony, Pony, Polo Ralph Lauren, Merrell, and No Fear will be on sale up to 70% OFF and we’re also entitled to grab some pairs on Buy 1, Get 1 ’til stocks last. Just in time before our Christmas and New Year family celebration at home.
However, before rushing there, here are some reminders to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Event entrance is equipped with temperature check. Make sure to use it before going inside!
- Wear your face mask at all times. Although Glorietta does not require the use of face shields anymore, you may still opt to use one.
- QR code and health declaration forms are available at the event entrance. Scan those QR codes, please!
- Observe social distancing.
- Alcohol dispensers are provided at the entrance and inside the activity area, but best to bring your own alcohol for safety.
- The Activity Area will be cleaned and disinfected prior to opening and throughout mall hours (at least every 3 hours), but still best to observe safety protocols.
- Safety protocol officers are deployed within the activity area to look after shoppers.
I’ve tried shopping here before and was able to cop a pair (and some socks). Check it out if you’re going to drop by the mall for essentials! And while we’re talking about new things outside our homes, let me remind everyone to GO GET VAXXED! 😉
For more information and updates about the sale, visit Markdown Madness on their official Facebook page and on Instagram @markdownmadness.
For updates on our latest discoveries within (and outside) the Metro, don’t forget to follow Manila Millennial on Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram. Keep safe!