In case you haven’t noticed: The hottest month of the year is already here! While majority of us will be spending summer months at home due to the ongoing quarantine, that won’t stop us from looking our best when striking a pose for a summer #OOTD photo on social media – may we be in our backyard or at the beach (though I would recommend the former for safety). To help us complete our sun-kissed look this season, Maybelline recently launched their Superstay Matte Ink Summer Spiced Collection, which includes not just one, but two lippies bundled in a limited-edition packaging co-created with Neon Island, Cesa, and SOAK.
Two lippies are definitely better than one, especially if we’re talking about the kind that doesn’t budge. The three bundles, which are now available on Shopee and Lazada, consists of one Superstay Matte Ink lipstick and one Superstay Ink Crayon. Both of these products ensure 16-hour summer-proof mattes that can stay on our lips even if we take a dip on the pool or workout like there’s no tomorrow.
There are three bundles and designs to choose from:
- Summer Siren Bundle: Created in collaboration with SOAK Swimwear, the Summer Siren bundle contains a Superstay Matte Ink lippie in Hustler and a Superstay Ink Crayon in Reach High.
- Sunset Chaser Bundle: The product of Maybelline’s collaboration with Cesa! The bundle contains Superstay Matte Ink lippie in Shaker and a Superstay Ink Crayon in Know No Limits.
- Sun-kissed Bundle: This is the bundle in my Instagram photo, which was created in collaboration with Neon Island. The bundle contains two warm terracotta summer tones – Superstay Matte Ink in Innovator and Superstay Ink Crayon in Rise to the Top.
Each bundle costs Php 648 SRP but it’s currently on sale via Shopee at an introductory price of Php 599. Superstay Matte Ink Summer Spiced shades (Innovator, Hustler, Free Thinker, Shaker, and Discoverer) can be bought separately for Php 329 each, while the Superstay Ink Crayon shades (Reach High, Rise to the Top, and Know No Limit) are sold at Php 299 each.
I’ve been raving about Superstay Matte Ink for a long time now and you probably know this already if you’ve been reading my blogs. Maybelline consistently updates the available shades in the line so I’m sure you’ll be able to find one that perfectly matches your skin tone! For swatches of other shades available under this line, you can visit:
- SWATCHES: Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Rogue Reds
- SWATCHES: Maybelline SuperStay has 14 new shades for your ‘city-proof’ pout
- Makeup junkies, assemble! This Marvel x Maybelline collab is a fan’s dream come true