We’re only a few hours away from the 6.6 crazy shopping deals! To help everyone shop with a sense of purpose, we’ve gathered a list of Pinoy brands (with the help of our friends from Lazada) that you might want to support during the 6.6 Lazada Bounce Back Sale. Shop with a heart by supporting these local sellers who are also providing job opportunities to Filipinos during these challenging times. Through this, we can all bounce back together and come back stronger!
“We have continued to onboard more brands and sellers since the start of the ECQ to help them get started on their eCommerce journey. We want to keep on supporting our sellers, especially our local SMEs, recover from the effects of COVID-19 through our Bounce Back Sale,” says Carlos Barrera, Lazada Philippines’ Chief Operating Officer. Lazada has partnered with DTI Bureau of Domestic Trade Promotion where more than 400 MSMEs under DTI Go Lokal and DTI Virtual Trade Fair will be onboarded on the platform enabling them to sell online and reach more customers.
Here are some picks of home-grown brands that you can add to cart to treat yourselves and loved ones:
For makeup lovers
If you’re looking for a brand that carries shades complementing morenas (and our values), you can check out these make up brands for Filipinos, by Filipinos:
- Colourette – They’re also a woke brand that genuinely cares about the well-being of Filipinos! Highly recommended.
- Ever Bilena
- Issy & Co
- Happy Skin
- Albert Kurniawan’s Teviant
For those like me who have been in pambahay clothes for over two months now (and may have gained a few inches around the waist), time to update our full #OOTD with sulit finds from the following shops:
- Inspi for stylish printed tees
- Plus Size Boutique for more size options
- DK Watch Shop for watches
- LS Jewelry for arm candies
- Yazi Fashion Accessories Inc. for fashionable bags
- Adventure PH for backpacks and laptop bags
- Ella Fashion Inc. for sling bags and pouches
For you to cop your preferred pairs (or your boyfriend/kuya/dad’s request), you can visit these stores for kicks at an affordable price:
For millennial moms and dads
- Cotton Stuff for a wide range of clothing sets for newborn babies and toddlers. They use 100% cotton fabrics, providing cozy-soft comfort for your little one.
- EQ baby diapers for parents who are looking for affordable, quality diapers.
- for those who are looking for playpens, car seats, and high chairs for your baby. This proudly Pinoy brand will definitely give you the best bang for your buck.
Millennial parents, who prefer using all-natural products for their family’s needs, can also find a variety of locally made essentials via Lazada. You can find liquid detergents, oral sets, hand soaps, and many more at Cradle, Cycles, Nature to Nurture, and Tiny Buds.
All the stores mentioned above will be participating in Lazada’s 6.6 Sale from June 4-6, 2020. They’re offering FREE SHIPPING, too!! Happy shopping, millennials!