E-commerce platform Shopee is back with its Super Gadget Zone Sale, dubbed as the biggest online electronics sale in the Philippines! Happening from January 18 to 25, you can now save more on your favorite tech products with Lowest Price Guaranteed deals on a wide selection of premium gadgets; including a limited-time promotion of 99% off on the hottest mobile phones, cameras, HD TVs, and more. In addition to that, users can now enjoy free shipping with a lower minimum spend of ₱350 and 3 rounds of flash sales every day.
The campaign will also feature a diverse array of products from top brands including Xiaomi, Platinum Karaoke, Vivo, ASUS, and Robinson’s Appliances. From January 18 to 25, leading electronics brands will team up with Shopee to offer exclusive bundles and deals during the Super Gadget Zone Sale:
- Xiaomi: Up to 73% off their flagship products including the Pocophone F1 and Redmi 6A.
- Vivo: Up to 40% off popular gadgets including the Vivo V9 and Vivo Y69.
- Platinum Karaoke: Up to 76% off storewide including the popular KS-5 Jr. Lite and the Platinum Sound Bar.
- Huawei: Free Huawei i9 Bluetooth Speaker with every purchase of the brand-new Huawei Y9 (2019) smartphone, and a free Shopee-exclusive Huawei bag with every purchase of the Huawei Mediapad M5 tablet.
- Robinson’s Appliances: Up to 50% off on selected items including the Delichef Blender and the Russel Hobbs Juicer.
- Anker: First 30 shoppers who spend at least₱2,000 on their official store will receive an exclusive Powercore Travel Pouch.
“We are excited to bring back the Super Gadget Zone Sale to deliver more cost-savings to Filipinos shopping for the latest gadgets in the new year. Electronics have always been one the most popular categories among Filipinos and last year’s Super Gadget Zone sale was extremely well received. This year, we are partnering even more top brands including Vivo, Xiaomi, ASUS, Platinum Karaoke, and Robinsons Appliances, to deliver another round of Lowest Price Guaranteed deals on their best-selling items. Topped off with free shipping and daily flash sales, we look forward to kicking off the new year with enticing deals and exclusive promotions for our users,” shares Martin Yu, Associate Director of Shopee Philippines.
Don’t forget to follow Manila Millennial on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for instant updates on new lists of entitlements within the Metro. For more information about Shopee’s latest treats, visit: